Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
Las Vegas, Nevada
Dr. Henry Kim
Affectionate Dental Care
Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
Cost of Dental treatments can be Financed by
Following Great Two Companies.
companies that will take individual plan.
- CareCredit is a flexible patient/client payment
program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that makes it easier
for you to get the treatment or procedures you want and need. CareCredit is
ideal for treatment and procedures not covered by insurance, and can be used
at our office to cover the cost of Treatments.
- How can CareCredit help me get the Cost of treatment or
procedure I want?
- CareCredit lets you begin your treatment or procedure
immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are
easy to fit into your monthly budget.
Click here to use CareCredit Payment Calculator.
- What type of payment plans do you offer?
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for
treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000..
No Interest Payment Plans
- 12 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the
specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options
- For treatment fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- 9.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee
balance. With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment
penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for
additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply.
Apply online, click here.
OUR FINANCIAL COORDINATOR WILL GLADLY FILE ALL THE NECESSARY PAPER WORK ON
YOUR BEHALF, SO YOU CAN GET STARTED ON TREATMENT IMMEDIATELY!
Capital One Healthcare Finance
- Fixed rates starting at 1.9% APR*
- Low monthly payments that never change
- Terms up to 60 months
- No prepayment penalty
- No hassle application and online decision in minutes
- Interest-free options available**
Apply online or call toll free 1-877-559-5050
Capital One∝ Healthcare Finances makes elective dental procedures affordable
for any budget. Use Capital One Healthcare Finance to pay for elective
procedures, from $300 to $25,000.
We offer installment loans with low, fixed rates from 1.9% APR to 23.9%
APR*, or interest-free loans** for 3, 6, & 12 months to qualified
applicants. Either way, you'll be able to find an option designed to fit
within your budget.
Ready to apply?
Do it now, and get an answer in minutes.
© 2005 Henry Kim DDS