Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
Las Vegas, Nevada
Dr. Henry Kim
Affectionate Dental Care
Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
Finding a Dentist in Las Vegas:
To Find a dentist in Las Vegas Nevada, or anywhere, following guideline will
help find a right dentist for you.
There could be many reasons why you may be searching for a
dentist in Las Vegas . You may have a toothache needing a root canal, need a dental cleaning,
Dental Implants, want a teeth whitening (Bleaching) or want a complete smile makeover by Cosmetic dentist
for procedures like Lumineers, Porcelain Veneers, Orthodontics, Invisalign, and
tooth color fillings in Las Vegas.
- Ask trusted family members, friends and co-workers to
recommend a dentist. You can also ask your family doctor to suggest a
- Contact your local or state dental society for a
referral. Search the Internet or look under "dentists" or "associations" in
the phone book for the dental society nearest you.
- Call your nearest dental school clinic.
- Consult the American Dental Association's member
- Ask your current dentist for a referral if you are moving
to a new area.
- If you're looking for a specialist such as an
orthodontist or periodontist, ask your general dentist to recommend someone.
Things to Look For in Finding a Dentist:
- Determine how accessible the dentist is: Is his or her
office near your home or job? Is it easy to get the appointment times you
- Survey the office to make sure it is clean and well-kept.
Your dentist and dental assistant should wear gloves, mask and gown. Ask him or her about
instrument sterilization procedures.
- Look for pleasant, respectful interactions between
dentist and staff.
- Consult with the dentist about your dental history and
problems, and decide whether you like the way he or she explains preventive
measures and treatments. Do you feel comfortable sharing concerns? Are the
- Ask about fees, payment and insurance plans. You should
discuss these before treatment.
- Find out whether your dentist provides a way for you to
receive emergency, after-hours care. (Cell Phone Number?)
- Ask how long the dentist has been practicing and what
sorts of continuing education he or she has pursued to keep up with new
developments in dentistry.
- Be sure your dentist is a member distinguished dental
societies. To name the few
© 2005 Henry Kim DDS